- Help Friends Stay Away from Regrets over the Past
- 10 Commandments of Estate Behavior
Basic rules to follow in estate situations
. . . basic rules which should be followed in any and every estate situation. Often, we are not thinking clearly in the middle of the estate settlement and distribution . . .
- Aging In Place Research Study
Aging in place research
- Veterans Day 2013
Thank You to all of America’s Veterans
President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Statement on Signing the G.I. Bill on June 22, 1944, "This bill, which I have signed today, substantially carries out most of the recommendations made by me in a speech on July 28, 1943, and more specifically in messages to the Congress dated October 27, 1943, and November 23, 1943:
- So, What Is “Elder Law”?
Elder law focuses on the unique legal needs of seniors
Elder law”, now nearly 30 years old, focuses on the unique needs and legal issues that affect seniors
- Change in Health Prompts a Change in Your Will
Only half of us have will or trust
- Lasting Legacy: Nelson Mandela's Evolution as a Strategic Leader
Mandela: strategic leader
- The Accidental Caregiver
- Multi-Generational Living
New Ways to Combine Resources for Healthier, Longer Living
- LGBT Long-Term Care Discrimination Issues
Do Elderly LGBT's Receive Fair Treatment in Nursing Homes?