The Silver Advisor Process
- Watch the video to learn more about our Silver Advisor Program.
- Receive a complimentary 15-minute consultation by clicking the Google Call Me button or dialing (206) 451-4512.
- Sign up for a one-hour problem-solving session that includes a personalized written plan.
Who Are Silver Advisors?
- Independent* and professional geriatric care managers, MSWs, and RNs
- Professional architects and home remodelers
What Do They Do?
- Clarify concerns
- Suggest a plan of action
- Help prioritize next steps
- Furnish personalized written plans and recommendations
What Can They Help With?
- Fall prevention
- Navigating Medicare
- Senior driving
- Other aging-related issues
Silver Advisors can help with multiple aging-related issues, for example:
- General (fall prevention, senior driving issues, etc.)
- Understanding Medicare
- Understanding Medicaid
- Aging-in-place home modifications
- In-home care
- Supportive housing options
Family conflict coaching
- Elder mediation (available only in California)
[*Silver Advisors are not affiliated with any medical or insurance provider, and they are not paid for referring you to outside agencies. Their sole concern is to resolve your issue(s) in the most efficient way possible.]