Elderlife Financial Services
Elderlife Financial Services was founded upon a single guiding principle: life's circle is completed when families take care of each other.
Elderlife serves families by helping them plan, locate, and finance their senior housing needs. The company works closely with senior housing communities and other companies to increase access to senior housing for seniors and all those who seek access to quality senior living. Its solutions are available to seniors and others who need simple financial options to help them pay for assisted living or other senior living communities.
Elderlife's Senior Living Line of Credit provides immediate financial assistance for senior housing. These lines of credit are increasingly relied upon by families across the United States to financially support a loved one's transition to a senior living or assisted living community. Does your family need time to fix up the home in order to sell it at a higher price? Time for Mom or Dad's stock to rebound? What if the siblings are arguing about who should subsidize Mom or Dad until an asset is liquidated? Are you thinking of using credit card advance checks but realize they carry hefty penalty rates, even if you are late by a day? A line of credit for senior living or assisted living could be the ideal solution for your family.
Here are just some of the benefits of an Elderlife Senior Living Line of Credit:
- Move a loved one into a community without having to wait
- Same-day decision and fast funding
- Borrow only what you need in a line-of-credit format with flexible repayment terms
- Make affordable monthly payments on funds used as you wait for assets to liquidate
- Gives you time to make a home look its best so you can get the highest price possible
- Unsecured senior credit lines in amounts up to $50,000
- Apply together so no one sibling has to carry the financial burden
For more information, read Senior Living Line of Credit: A Financing Option for New Housing.