Six Keys to a Happy Marriage
1. Religion: You have to agree on and feel comfortable with the role religion plays in your lives and how you will raise the children.
2. Money: You have to share common views on money—how you’ll earn it, save it, and spend it.
3. Sex: You both have to enjoy sex together and feel that sex between you is important and great—and be willing to make it even better.
4. Children: You need to agree on whether you plan to have children, when, how many, how and where you plan to raise them, and what to do if you can’t have them.
5. Recreation: You have to share ideas about how you will spend your time together—what recreational activities you both enjoy and how you’ll sometimes spend time on your own.
6. Acceptable behavior: You have to be totally comfortable with each other’s behavior and agree on what is acceptable—and what is not.
Published September 12, 2008
Reviewed By: Shehnaz Shaikh, MD© www.health-eheadlines.com Consumer Health News Service