- Personalized Smart Phones, What Next?
New Smart Phone Get High Marks from Geeks
- Jane Glenn Haas Cared Deeply About Aging with Dignity
Tribute to columnist, aging-issues activist Jane Glenn Haas
- Tech Trends to Watch in 2013
Tech is so yesterday, long live providers and solutions.
- Older singles get results online
Seniors learning to embrace online resources in their quest to find dates.
- Book Report: Reading Resolutions for 2013
- Baby Boomers Not Settling for "Retirement"
Age isn't turning out to be as miserable as it was made out to be
- Personalized Smart Phones for Seniors
Guaranteed to make a grown person cry
- There Is Much to Be Grateful For
Be more “in the moment” with an appreciative heart
- Best cities for successful aging -- can you believe it?
- Dementia Care Technologies - Another Look
Laurie Orlov Revisits Technology that Helps Elders with Dementia Age in Place
Technologies that help elders with dementia stay safe at home continue to advance. Laurie Orlov revisits these technologies while recognizing they are for mild or medium dementia or early stage Alzheimer's...