- Postive Aging, Inc
Positive Aging Inc. is for proactive, forward-looking baby boomers who aren’t ready to settle for an old-fashioned “traditional retirement.” Actually, even the word retirement is outdated, often conjuring up thoughts of rocking chairs and endless vacations.
You may be familiar with new terms that speak to a new type of retirement. Words like protirement, unretirement, third age, rewire, and the new retirementality may become more numerous than you think!
- Prime Time: How Baby Boomers Will Revolutionize Retirement And Transform America by Marc Freedman
Prime Time: How Baby Boomers Will Revolutionize Retirement And Transform America by Marc Freedman
- Encore: Finding Work that Matters in the Second Half of Life by Marc Freedman
Encore: Finding Work that Matters in the Second Half of Life by Marc Freedman
- Pensions - Coins Falling Through a Bank
Read the Knowledge@Wharton article on pensions titled Not So Golden: Employees -- and Employers -- Feel the Pinch from Shortfalls in Retirement Funding.
- Half of Man's Face
Half of Man's Face as shown in Opportunities Galore to Sell to Boomers.
- Kim Kirmmse Toth, Transitions and Retirement Expert
Kim Kirmmse Toth LCSW, ACC - Transitions and Retirement expert, founder of www.postiveaginginc.com, coaches, speaks and writes for Baby Boomers on the joys and challenges of creating a 3rd Age that fits one's desires and dreams.
- A Time of Our Own: In Celebration of Women over Sixty by Elinor Miller Greenberg and Fay Wadsworth Whitney
A Time of Our Own: In Celebration of Women over Sixty by Elinor Miller Greenberg and Fay Wadsworth Whitney. See the article New Book Celebrates Women's "Third Third" of Life.
- Retired Lady on Patio
Retired lady on patio. First boomers reach retirement. See 1946: A Very Good Year.
- Senior Woman and Daughter on Computer
Visit From Daughter. Senior Woman and Daughter on Computer. See Beyond a Will: Safeguarding the Everyday Details.