- Could You Get Stuck With Your Aging Parents' Caregiver Bills?
Here are some precautions to take
- Increasing Mental Fitness
Draw on skills and interests that your elder acquired when younger
- Are You a Caregiver?
Understand caregiving needs and take care of yourself starting now
Admit and understand that you are a caregiver for an elder and take care of yourself starting today! The danger in not realizing you are a caregiver is not paying enough attention to your own needs.
- Post Stroke Communication Takes Extra Time and Care
Sharing time with your elder is more important than holding a conversation
Carol Bradley Bursack provides communication advice to caregivers helping elderly loved ones suffering with speech impairment and aphasia after a stroke
- Savvy Caregivers Use Elder Care Forms
Forms keep you grounded and help you feel like you are getting somewhere
- Dad, Hire Help for Mom
Kids Want Dad to Hire Help for Mom
- Bibliotherapy for Caregivers and Elderly
Many find inspiration in the written word
- New Retirement Paradigm
Life's an Adventure
- Helping Kids Figure Out Grandparent Dementia
Kids need support to understand Grandpa’s dementia
My kid’s grandpa has Alzheimer’s disease and his behaviors baffle them. They know he is sick but bow can I help them understand what is happening to their grandfather? I’m worried about how they will remember him.
- Chance Meeting Brings Beloved Dad Close
A Memory for Father's Day