Contact our ad sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.451.4512, and let us customize an ad campaign that fits your needs and delivers results.
Silver Planet® empowers boomers and seniors to make informed decisions about aging in place and housing options. Silver Planet’s team provides the latest information on scams, housing, financial planning, caregiving, spirituality, elder law, health, and new tech tools for staying at home, thus providing the information you need to make aging with choice a reality.
The next big wave in online advertising will target the “mature marketplace,” with $37 billion being estimated for 2008 Internet ad spending and over $42 billion in 2009. U.S. seniors' total net worth is estimated to be $20 trillion. If you want to tap into the mature marketplace, Silver Planet is the online vehicle of choice.
The purpose of this document is to establish various aspects of advertising regulations for Silver Planet, and its online property, http://www.SilverPlanet.com. This document stipulates that the term “advertising” includes, but is not limited to, banners, interstitials, badge and contextual advertising, sponsorship messages, and promotions.
Silver Planet controls all areas of these policies, which includes the following: advertisement acceptance, the manner of display of advertisements, and the removal of advertisements from the Silver Planet site. Silver Planet has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising and sponsorship on the Silver Planet site. Silver Planet reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
- All advertising is subject to the approval of Silver Planet.
- Under no circumstances shall Silver Planet's acceptance of any advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company offering or marketing the product(s) and/or service(s).
- Silver Planet will not accept advertising that, in Silver Planet's opinion, is not factually accurate and/or of questionable character, or is targeted to children younger than 18.
- Silver Planet will not permit advertising in conjunction with any linked Web site, or included in any email distribution, that (1) contains or promotes sexually explicit or obscene material; (2) promotes violence, hate, or discrimination of any type based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, military status, and/or age; (3) constitutes or promotes illegal or fraudulent activities; (4) and/or is deemed to be offensive in nature, degrading, libelous, profane, or in bad taste.
- Advertising must not be related to any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, or tobacco.
- Silver Planet maintains a distinct separation of advertising content and editorial content, and a clear distinction will be made— through words, design, placement, or any other effective method— between editorial and advertising content. Any advertising prepared to appear as though it is editorial content will be clearly labeled as “Special Advertising Section” or “Advertisement from <company name>.” This designation will be at least equal to the size and weight of the editorial typeface.
- Silver Planet reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any advertising from the Silver Planet site for any reason. Silver Planet also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertising on the Silver Planet site.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. Silver Planet will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations but does reserve the right to review all advertising for compliance. Silver Planet may remove the advertising at any time if Silver Planet feels, in its sole discretion, that there is any breach of any applicable law. Advertiser agrees to comply with all anti-terrorism laws, including Executive Order 13224 issued by the president of the United States, the USA Patriot Act, and all other present and future federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, policies, lists, and any other requirements of any governmental authority addressing or in any way relating to terrorist acts and acts of war. Failure to comply with these laws may result in immediate removal of all advertising from the site.
Last Update: January 11th, 2010
Copyright © 2008. Silver Planet. All rights reserved.